Through partnerships with leading carriers, SMART Cargo is able to guarantee sea freight capacities and easily adapt to growing trade volumes -a key benefit when it comes to managing global supply chains.
Our more than 7,500 sea freight specialists can provide flexible solutions customized to meet your unique requirements which include:
- Beverage logistics
- Forest products
- Oil and energy
- Customs clearance/brokerage
- Full Container Loaded (FCL): 20’, 40’, 40’HC
- Less Container Loaded (LCL) with Consolidation System
- River container (perishable cargo, meat, vegetable, etc.)
- Land transport (trailer truck delivery of container)
- Break bulk cargo
With a global annual less-than-container-load (LCL) volume of more than 1.5 million cubic meters, we offer professional cargo handling on the sending and receiving sides, as well as access to more than 2,000 of our own operated lanes.